Sunny Beach Hills • Съни Бийч Хилс

for those who live there
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:24 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Service Charge
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:25 pm 

I have sent Svetla 4 emails reqesting information on how to pay the service charge, I have not had a responce to any of my emails. I dont understand how they can complaine about people not paying when they wont give you the information on how to pay

Post subject: Re: Service Charge
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 pm 

I had a Skype discussion with Tsanka telling her that if they want the people to pay the maintenance fees (or last installments, sign title deeds) they must make written RULES and post them to all owners. I explained her that writing a notice on Mela's webpage (as she did) will not solve the problem. I suggested they make a written maintenance contract, list of obligations or whatever (including method of payment, beneficiary's full data etc) and send them by email to all owners. She agreed Mela should do it, we'll see.
On one hand I am surprised and angry that they do not understand such basic principles and do nothing about it (I already explained all this during a meeting in SBH last September). It makes me feel like not paying anything till they start acting like serious people.
On the other hand delaying payment of the maintenance fees will only result in non-completion of works, which still have to be done and which we want to be done to upgrade the complex (like a good wifi).
So I will pay, trusting that Svetla will make a good use of the money.

(I hope Svetla and Tsanka will become active members of this forum, I know they read the "Eye-on-worldwide" page).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:23 pm 

This the the bank account (after Jeff and Susan) to which all maintenance fees should be made:

Account holder: Forbearance Corp.
Address: Suite 606, 1220 N. Market Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, Country of New Castle, USA
Bank: HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
Address: 233 Republic Str. Valletta VLT 05, Malta
SWIFT: MMEB MT MT
Euro Account: 026100545451
IBAN No: MT06MMEB44266000000026100545451

I place it here so it will be easy to find.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 pm 

Hi Andrew

Do you know if there is anyway of paying the maintenance fee locally, as i have money in Bulgaria waiting to pay the fee but no answer from Svetla as of yet? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm 

Hi Andyt1,
I guess so. Taking into consideration that all this payment stuff seems not too official I think that they would accept cash payment as well (but not Lv bank transfer, I suppose). Better ask Tsanka at sales@melainvest.com
Good luck, I am making bank transfer to La Valetta :?
Cheers,
Andrew D6.3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 pm 
Site Admin

Andyt1 wrote:
Do you know if there is anyway of paying the maintenance fee locally, as i have money in Bulgaria waiting to pay the fee but no answer from Svetla as of yet? ;)

We've paid it cash at the office in SBH.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 am 

Hello to everyone using this forum.
I promise to use this forum to only post important information for everyone.
Regarding maintenance fee - I have aske Svetla to give me the contract and i will make it available on our web-site and post a link here ASAP.
Paying the maintenance fee is essential for Svetla to be able to do any work for the complex because she only relies on that income to initiate doing all we agreed on the meeting - posting a set of rules on every door, making signs around the pool, installing video survailance system, hiring more people to help her.
The sooner she has a considerably large amount the better for things to start improving.
Regarding Svetla's e-mail I think she started catching up with it but please copy to me in case of urgent matters : sales@melainvest.com
I have posted Svetla's phone number on the web-site so you can use it, just make sure not to call her at 5 in the morning to ask what the weather is ;)
You can copy snagging lists to me but I only forward them to Svetla so it doesn't make a bigger difference. I am sorry but don't even know her system of snagging fixing so I can not help.

I am however the person to contact for signing the Deeds for those of you who still haven't organized this matter.
Please contact me ASAP and arrange a date for the Notary!

Regards to all,

Tsanka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:34 pm 

Hello

This is the maintenance contract: http://www.melainvest.com/docs/maintenace_sbh.doc
It is a work copy so it might change a bit but the main issues have to be the same.

Bye

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:05 pm 

Tsanka, the doc is just one page, it only contains preliminary data. I think you gave a wronk link.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 am 

I opened the whole document with no problem 6 pages

Paul