Sunny Beach Hills • Съни Бийч Хилс

for those who live there
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 2:26 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: re-lift in C BLOCK
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:58 pm 

hello every body in C BLOCK on sunny beach hills now from day 1 of the site being built the lift in C BLOCK has never come down to the ground due to them not fiitting the buttons wrong now i got selvetla to have checked out and she was told it could be done but it would cost her she agreed to this even she was told she would have to pay for it out of our maintanace she was ok with that but EMILY beleives she needs to dig a big hole in the lift shaft to fix the problem but could i get the backing of all C BLOCK PLEASE TO GET SOME THING DONE otherwise it will just go by the board.

brian wood C,311

Post subject: Re: re-lift in C BLOCK
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

We live at the block C too. The lift is weird, happily we live at the third (numbered 2) floor and do not really need the lift much.

brianwood wrote:
...has never come down to the ground due to them not fiitting the buttons wrong now i got selvetla to have checked out and she was told it could be done but it would cost her she agreed to...

Svetla (probably the person you mean) generally used to be very optimistic. She promised several new wi-fi antennas, for example; a move that is not on the priority list now because it might be costly, Emilia says.